At Affordable Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we want you to be aware of air pollutants and know how harmful they truly can be to you and your family. By investing in an air filtration system, you benefit from many things, such as lowering your risk for asthma, increasing the quality of air inside your home, and more.
Many people who already have air filtration systems in their homes claim they breathe easier and sleep better. There are countless facts you should know about the air circulation in your home without an air filtration system:
- Indoor pollutant levels can be 5 times higher than that of outdoor pollutants.
- Most homes naturally generate about 40 pounds of dust per year for every 1,500 square feet of space.
- One ounce of dust can hold about 40,000 dust mites, one of the most common household allergens.
- Up to 72 trillion allergens find their way into your home every day.
- Allergy and asthma causes have grown exponentially, causing significant health care cost increases.
- 54% of single-family homes with children have someone with a respiratory ailment.
- Children inhale 50% more air per pound of body weight than adults, so they are especially sensitive to air quality problems.
By calling Affordable Heating, Cooling & Plumbing you can substantially reduce the air pollutants in your home such as mold, pet dander, and more. Once your system is installed, you will see that your home creates less dust and smelly odors are no longer noticeable.